Saturday, February 12, 2005

to the most beautiful girl in my world ........

Maria (Julia)


God blessed me
by giving u to me

as me wife

u seen me at my worst, and
u stood by me

u have an awful lotta humor
and love

to stik by me for so long

just wanna tell u today dat
i love u verry much

though u may not see it
it is true

- saby, the creep
Feb 14, 2005

PS: janice, priti, Geeta, kiran, keshi, sneha, laura, kiran, icey, dewdy, priti, neha, tanvi, sebia, anna-chicago, nikki- miami, and all u beautiful ppl at IT, and all u guys too ..

'dat i love maria more
dont mean i love u guys less'




7 comments:

Rex Venom said...

Good stuff! It is nice to read some honest affection. Makes me feel guilty for not kissing my sweetie every moment I am with her. Ha!

Keshi said...

hehe sweet saby...you cant love someone more or less than another...then there is no love. Love is immesearable so I believe ya...thanks n I love u too!

Keshi.

Ashes said...

childish

Citrus said...

:)that was really nice to read.. makes me feel all warm inside.

Dewdrop said...

saby you are too kind.

Jim said...

Heyyyy Mysty Aura

am really truly sorry ... i didnt mention yr name in the post script above

but wat we have is someting special ... didnt want u to be just part of the crowd ....

Anonymous said...

huh whatever man.