Monday, February 14, 2005

all u wanted to no abt our affair .....

Janice and Julia

Guys,

i have to confess .. i posed as Julia a 39 yo wooman to get friiendly wid Janice ... in geeting to no each other i posted dis :


SEPTEMBER:
Is dis me honey?


Suave and compromising.
Compromising on wat?…moral principles??


Careful, cautious and organized.
Organized ? me ??
Its all organized chaos in me life…!!

Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize.
OK ...2dat…..i confess..im a sadist!…


Stubborn.
NO!..IM NOT!!.. ur !

Quiet but able to talk well.
I dunno abt dat…


Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic.
These are gud points….. am I like dat??

Concerned and detailed.
Yeah I give detailed graphic explanations abt how the juniors shud meet…

Loyal but not always honest.
Honestly.. im always loyal…..

Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive. Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and
knowledgeable.
THANKS honey I needed dat ….


Loves to look for information.
Yeah I have been surfing the net like crazy to educate u ….. u cheapskate ….

Must control oneself when criticizing.
Yeah, some time i do tend to go overboard … hope u understand …I don’t intend to hurt u … when I do ….


Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be
around.
THANKS again! … just keep them coming….


Secretive. Loves sports, leisure and traveling.
Dats true ….


Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings.
Dat is bcoz ur overly sensitive ….. and ur my daughter….
But I do express my love for u dear ……




Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic.
Yeah I systematically castrate the creeps .. i see on indiatimes….

.... Now u no me Janice!..... ur born in December right?
will tell abt u in my next mail ...


PS: Janice - may i tell wat i told ?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey comment screen opens in new window ..can u make it to appear on the same page .Its difficult to surf.

Jim said...

hey anony
dis is the best i can do

Anonymous said...

.....