Saturday, April 16, 2005

moving on ......

I confess


got dis from http://pinkbuttahfly.blogspot.com/


Thought it would never come
The day I realized we were through
It should have happened long ago
But I was in love and confused too

The feelings that once burned inside
The ones that I hoped were real
Will no longer affect me
Cause now I no longer feel

He will always mean alot to me
What we did I wont regret
I'll remember times that we shared
And the first time that we met

Deep down I know I love him
I will forever and a day
Not forgetting how he made me feel
So good in every single way

I'll remember the way we kissed
The way he held me tight
How he used to look at me
Before he kissed me goodnight

What I still don't understand
Is why we couldn't be
What was it that scared him
Why wouldn't he let me see

He told me that I'm special
And that he still loves me too
But it didn't feel the same
Now I know what to do

Oh well it's time to forget that
Think about myself now
I need to get on with my life
Now that I know how

I'll never really be able to Let him go completely
I'll just be what I was before
A friend when he needs me
I'll make him laugh when he's upset

Try my hardest and do my best
When I see him I'll block it out
And treat him just like the rest
It's time that I moved on

For my sake and for his
I know I'm bored of the game
And by now I'm sure he is

1 comment:

Keshi said...

hehe good one Saby...

Keshi.