Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I confess I visited a shrink .....

DEPRESSION




If u break a leg
U have it fixed

If u have a toothache
U visit the dentist

When it comes to mental health
U wont visit a doc

- Lorraine Bracco, star of ‘Sopranos’

Depression is a common ailment of our times
But the tot of going to a shrink
And admitting u need help
Is some thing u hesitate doing

Dat is silly
U must !

I no wat is depression
It made me slash my wrist

Dumbass dat I was
I cut a vein
Instead of an artery

It is good to be a dummy
I was saved

Took medication, shock therapy
And recovered

Prayed like crazy
And now I am off medication

I am now born again
And on a high

Thank u Jesus


3 comments:

Keshi said...

is this for real? if it is I hope u dun do such foolish things again...but if this is a lie, I have no sympathy for ur tasteless jokes...

Keshi.

Jim said...

not looking for sympathy
just trying to reach out to ppl in depression

only a guy who has been there
nos wat is depression

talking does help
rather than keeping it bottled up

all u guys out there wid troubled minds
u can come out of depresssion

and again find dat LUST FOR LIFE

Rex Venom said...

Lust for liffe? Lust IS Life, eh?
Just make sure you do talk to someone if you ever start to feel so depressed again. Have fun!